This pack treats 6 people for Threadworm. Threadworms are easy to treat with a single dose of Combantrin-1 with Mebendazole.
Directions for use
Adults and children from 2years: chew or swallow one tablet with fluid, with or without food.
- Combantrin-1 with Mebendazole is also available in a 2 tablet pack and chocolate squares.
- if roundworm, hookworm or whipworm are suspected, you should seek medical advice
- If symptoms persist, see your doctor.
Do not use:
- In children under 2 years of age
- If you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients
Ask a doctor before use if:
- You are taking antibiotics
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Roundworm, hookworm or whipworm are suspected.
Unless advised by a doctor:
- Do not take this medicine for longer than a few days at a time if you are an adult
- Do not give this medicine to children and adolescents for longer than 48 hours at a time
- If symptoms persist, worsen or new symptoms appear, stop use and see your doctor
- In the event of overdose seek medical attention
100 mg Mebendazole, Saccharin Sodium
Height: 7.0 CMmm, Width: 2.0 CMmm, Depth: 11.0 CMmm, Weight: 0.013 KGg