Nicabate Clear Patch Nicotine 114mg (21mg/24hr) - for the treatment of nicotine dependence as an aid to smoking cessation and for those who smoke more than 10 a day.
Please read the enclosed leaflet for more detailed information on directions for use.
Nicabate Clear Patch is part of a programme designed to support your wish to stop smoking. The programme contains 3 steps which you will need to follow, starting with step 1, then step 2, then step 3. Each step has its own strength of Nicabate Clear Patch; the patches are designed to supply your body with the correct amount of nicotine, which decreases as you go from step 1 to step 3.
Start with step 1 (21 mg/24 hr patch) if you smoke 10 or more cigarettes per day, and use the different strength patches according to the following 10 week schedule.
Step 1 (21 mg/24 hr patch)
6 weeks once daily
Step 2 (14 mg/24 hr patch)
2 weeks once daily
Step 3 (7 mg/24 hr patch)
2-4 weeks once daily
- Dispose of patch carefully then wash hands with water only, as instructed in the leaflet.
- The used patch should be immediately disposed of in such a way as to prevent its access by children or pets.
Consult your doctor before use
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If you have high blood pressure that is not controlled.
- If you have a stomach ulcer.
- If you have kidney or liver disease.
- If you have an overactive thyroid or adrenal gland cancer.
- If you use insulin for diabetes.
- If you are under 18 years of age.
- If you are taking any other medication.
Do not use
- If you have had a heart attack, stroke and/or have circulation problems, unless your doctor tells you to.
- If you are under 12 years old.
- If the foil is broken.
- If you are allergic to nicotine or any other ingredient in the patch.
Keep out of reach of children.
Nicotine 114mg (21mg/24hr).
For smokers of more than 10 Cigarattes