For use by Adult 18+ who:
Smoke more than 15 cigarettes a day.
For how long:
Weeks 1-8. Then use the 15mg/16hr patch.
- A higher dose in patch is used first followed by lower dose patches for up to 12 weeks.
- Read pack insert before use.
- Use in adolescents under professional supervision only.
How to apply:
1. Wash and dry hands thoroughly before and after use.
2. Apply to clean and dry skin using a different part of the body each day.
3. Remove plastic coating. Do not touch sticky surface. Press patch onto skin for about 10 seconds.
4. Run finger around the edge of the patch to ensure seal.
Apply 1 patch every morning to skin of the thigh, hip, arm or chest. Remove the patch before going to bed.
For Combination therapy: If you have relapsed with single nicotine replacement therapy (NRT) or if you have cravings during use with single-use NRT, you can use NICORETTE 2mg Gum, in addition to NICORETTE 16hr INVISIPATCH for vetter craving relief. Use patch as directed and aim to chew at least 4 pieces (maximum of 12) of Nicorette 2mg Gum a day (see back of Gum pack). After 12 weeks reduce use of Patch or Gum (see pack insert).
Ask your doctor or pharmacist before use if you:
- are pregnant.
- are under 18 years of age.
- are taking any other medicines.
- have uncontrolled high blood pressure.
- have kidney or liver disease.
- take insulin for diabetes.
- have an overactive thyroid.
- have adrenal gland cancer.
Do not use if you:
- are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients.
- are under 12 years of age.
- have psoriasis or dermatitis.
- are breastfeeding.
Do not use unless a doctor has told you to if: you have had a stroke or you have heart or circulation problems.
Keep used and unused patches out of reach of children and animals.
Foil sealed for your protection.
Nicotine 39.37mg (25mg/16hrs).
Each 16hr patch (transdermal delivery system) contains 39.37mg of nicotine.
Height: 10.1 CMmm, Width: 8.4 CMmm, Depth: 2.0 CMmm, Weight: 0.046 KGg