15 coated chewing gums
- Read pack insert before use.
- Use in Adolescents under professional supervision only.
- Adults 18 years and over who smoke 20 or more cigarettes per day:
Use for: 1. Stopping immediately. How many pieces of gums do I use?: Weeks 1 to 2: 1 piece when you have an urge to smoke or every 1-2hours. Do not use more than 10 pieces/day. After 12 weeks: Gradually reduce to 1-2 pieces a day and then stop use.
Use for: 2. Cutting Down. How many pieces of gums do I use?: Gradually increase gum use (maximum 10 pieces/day) and reduce smoking with the aim of stopping by 6 months. If you have not cut down at 6 weeks or stopped at 9 months, see your doctor/pharmacist.
Chew-Park-Chew: 1. Chew gum slowly until taste is strong or you feel a slight tingling sensation. 2. Rest gum between cheek and gums. 3. Chew again when taste has faded. Repeat until there is no more tingling.
Do not use:
- if you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients.
- if you are under 12 years of age.
Ask your doctor or pharmacist before use if you:
- are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- are under 18 years of age.
- are taking any other medicines.
- have uncontrolled high blood pressure.
- have a stomach ulcer.
- have kidney or liver disease.
- take insulin for diabetes.
- have an overactive thyroid.
- have adrenal gland cancer.
Do not use unless a doctor has told you to if you have had a stroke or you have heart or circulation problems.
per gum: Nicotine 4mg (as Polacrilex)
Sucralose, 13mg Sodium per gum and 5.8g Xylitol per recommended daily dose. Products containing Xylitol may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea.
Height: 11.6 CMmm, Width: 6.7 CMmm, Depth: 2.3 CMmm, Weight: 0.034 KGg